Question
Posted by: Pixi | 2009/06/14

Hula hoops

Where can I buy a hule hoop for excercising. One that is a bit heavier than the normal kiddies hula hoop. I live in Centurion and looked at Game, Total sports, sportsmans warehouse and Makro without success.
Thanx
Pixi

Hi Pixi

Honestly, I don't know. I can't help on this one. I would have suggested the places you've already been to, and so if they don't have it, then I really am stumped. Perhaps an internet search would help, though even that is more global and not limited to SA. Hopefully someone on the forum can help, I'm afraid I can't.

Using the lighter ones is not the end of the world, though, so if all else fails, use those.