Posted by: HUGE Prob | 2009-01-07

Huge prob

Hi All,

I have a serious problem and really need some advice, I am a 28 year old man and have been with approx 10 woman in my life sexually. The problem is that out of these 10 woman only 3 of them I could actually fit my penis into. I have been with my GF for the past year and we just don' t have sex as she says it is too big, Tries lube and everything, Do I leave this woman and try find someone better suited to me or what

Whatever the size of your penis might be…..there is NO Penis too big for a vagina. A baby’s head goes through there – and that is 50 cm ! But size is in the eye of the beholder. If she thinks its too big and it might hurt then she is likely to clench her pelvic muscles , closing the opening of the vagina – penetration then IS painful and her fears are confirmed and it all all goes downhill from there . counseling and a few exercises will soon sort out the problem – see you GP or sexologist – contact SASHA for further help

Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-08

I' m also trying to picture a 13 cm thick penis :-) He most prob means circumference.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Curious | 2009-01-08

I can understand 22cm in length but is 13cm in thickness possible. That is almost 5 litre Oros Bottle??

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Phil | 2009-01-08

Sh-it, and all along I thought 22cm long and 13cm thick was avarage? So then I can feel abnormal from now

Reply to Phil
Posted by: L | 2009-01-08

I dont think your side should be a problem. When i met my husband for the first i thought i will never sleep with him again but we spoke about it and he got the way to make things easy for me and now am use to him. Speak to your g/f friend about this am sure you guys can find a solution.

Reply to L
Posted by: Know How | 2009-01-07

I had the same prob, my size 22cm length and 13cm thick. My wife initialy had a problem but we saw a gyni and was given exercises. No mo prob and my wife loves my big thing.

Reply to Know How
Posted by: STALLION | 2009-01-07

Your problem cannot easily result from having a penis that is too big. A vagina can stretch enough to let a baby pass through it. My wife was a virgin when we got married. Initially I did find it difficult to get my penis into her. She was probably just stressed. Later she became less tight. With the help of various techniques we could soon have successful and satisfying intercourse.

By the way: How long and how thick is your penis? Give me the details. If I can compare it with my own size, I may probably be able to give you more accurate advice. I believe that I can regard myself as rather well experienced regarding this subject.