Question
Posted by: Porch | 2010/12/20

HUGE CLIT!!!

i''m having sex with a girl who''s clit is so big it almost looks like little dick...help!!!!!

I am a little unsure what you are needing help with...how is this a problem? There is huge amounts of variation in the human body, including the genitalia. It may be that this woman has a clitoris on the larger side of this spectrum or it may be that she has a physiological anomoly but even so...in what way is this a problem for you? Please post your problem in a new post if you would like a response as I am only alerted to new posts and not follow up questions. The forum is also due to close in a few days, so please post sooner rather than later...

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Porch | 2011/01/06

yeah i gave it the old licky licky

Reply to Porch
Posted by: mimi | 2011/01/06

AWWWWWWW! DID U SUK IT?I. AM. A LESBIAN SO I LUV BIG TITS AND CLITS

Reply to mimi
Posted by: A man | 2010/12/21

So what''s the problem, in case you did not know it a clit is basically a mini penis anyway.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Porch | 2010/12/21

yes i did....

Reply to Porch
Posted by: me | 2010/12/21

did you enjoy the sex though?

Reply to me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/20

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist