Posted by: Sabiha | 2009-09-24

hubby turning gay

I am muslim and mother of 2. My hubby is not interested in vaginal sex. He likes anal sex all the time. He says my vagina became loose.
What to do ?

A sexual relationship is about quality experiences for both partners. In long term relationships, this includes accepting body changes and accommodating these with mutually acceptable compromises. Penetration sex can include oral, vaginal or anal and a desire for anal sex does not mean he is ‘turning gay’. The vagina and other pelvic organs are support by a group of muscles – ‘the pelvic floor’ muscles. They keep our innards from falling on the floor! Like any muscles, the more we exercise them, the more toned they are and they work better! As women get older, the pelvic floor muscles can weaken. Men and women who regularly do the ‘pinching’ Kegel exercises (these are on the health24 site) can help keep up their pelvic ‘fitness’. The anus feels tighter because of the strong round muscle that hold the anus closed. Other options for a ‘tight’ feel include masturbating your husband with a firm grip. During anal sex it is very important to use PLENTY of lubricant (the anus is not self-lubricating and as it is thin and tear easily, lubricant is essential) and preferably use a condom. Healthy relationships include sharing your needs and ideas about sex. . For more information visit SA Sexual Health Assoc website:

Posted by: kelly | 2009-09-25

anal sex is against all Abrahamic faiths.....i thought u knew that Kelly ?

Reply to kelly
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-09-25

Isnt that against your religion?
Do you enjoy it at all or do you do it just to please him?
One day your anus is also going to be too lose from all the anal sex and then what is going to want to use instead... or maybe who' 

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-25

Hey Sabiha,test him.ask him if wants u to do him anal.if the answear is yes.then u will know the answear,i love women with loose viginas.there is a cream u can apply.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Indian Guy | 2009-09-25

Hey Sabiha - what makes you say that your husband is turning gay just because he likes anal sex. My girlfriends vigina is also loose and it makes me prefer anal at times not that we dont do vaginal sex.

Reply to Indian Guy