Question
Posted by: Angry wife | 2008/12/01

hubby on mxit

i am furious!went into hubbys phone.he got mxit and the people on his contact list is women from the chat rooms with disgusting names like eatme etc.hubby s lame excuse is that he noticed that i snooped around,therefor he decided to give me something to look at!the bloody nerve!he knows that i have trust issues,the result of my previous marriage,why did he do it?maybe hes tired of me and dnt have the guts to speak up?

Lame excuse indeed, and hardly convincing. See a marriage counsellor together and work on all these issues.

9
Posted by: Just Me | 2008/12/03

The Just Me who made the dumb joke of a bad situation is not same person as the " just me"  who made the sincere effort to assist someone who I feel has the same issues with self esteem as I do. My post was for a different situation and you have no right to copy and paste it onto this discussion with the intention of Ridiculing me.

Reply to Just Me
Posted by: lerato | 2008/12/02

drama, drama, drama!!!! start living your own life woman!!!

Reply to lerato
Posted by: mother | 2008/12/02

Mixit broke up my daughters relationship, her fiance caught her well into the night on mixit, left her and their wedding supposed to be now in December, she lied to say just friends, old story, my sons wife catches him on mixit, whenever he has a chance his on mixit in the loo mixit, one will find it' s like a drug they can' t put their phones down for a minute.
A young girl of 13 was on mixit discussing sex acts etc. The day she met this so called mixit it boyfriend guess who pitched up, her father!! he shot himself there after because he felt dirty after all he discussed with her.My nephew was thrown out of school because he never slept, up all night on mixit, couldn' t concentrate on school work, teacher tried taking his cell away while at school he beat the teacher up.
So yes this mixit is evil, it breaks homes, relationships ETC so put your foot down here before it blows out of proportion of which I have witnessed many going down the road of doom from mixit.

Reply to mother

I say that it' s the root of all evil coz THAT is the exact way people start affairs. They say things to each other on mxit that you would never say face to face coz you don' t have the guts, and then it blooms from there.
I know of 3 couples, yes, THREE that have broken up because of mxit.
On top of that, the perverts lurk all over mxit and prey on kids. Mxit should be removed from the face of the planet.

Posted by: cRACked me up!!! | 2008/12/02

" mxit is the root of all evil" ...hahahaa!!! lol!

Reply to cRACked me up!!!
Posted by: C | 2008/12/01

Subject: RE: feelings of inadequacy
Posted by: Just me
Very nice JUST ME........ u obviously read motivational books to make fun of others bad situations ?????? Or to portray yourself as BETA....

Message:
Hi Lonely,
Just so you know you are not the only one - I feel the same sometimes. I read motivational books and they help me. Think you are great and you will portray yourself as that and that is how others will see you. It'  s hard at first, but remember everyone feels this way at some point not just you. Good luck!
Date: 1/12/2008

Reply to C
Posted by: Just me | 2008/12/01

Maybe he is tired of you! ha ha ha!

Reply to Just me
Posted by: SANNIE | 2008/12/01

THAT IS NOT RIGHT. I WILL ASKED HIM IF HE WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD GO ON TO MXIT AND FLIRT WITH GUYS. MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO IT,AND SEE HE' S REACTION!!!! THEY ARE VERY QUICK TO DO THINGS,BUT WHEN THEY GET THEIR OWN MEDICINE, IT DOESN' T TASTE SO GOOD.

Reply to SANNIE

I don' t think he just " wanted to give you something to look at" . I think that was just his response and he actually wanted to say " O hell, you caught me" .
Cheating is cheating. What is an adult doing on Mxit anyways. Mxit is the root of all evil.