Question
Posted by: 3rd Wife | 2013/01/18

Hubby now wants a 4th Wife

Hi Formunities......

I''m in a polygamous marriage and am the 3rd wife. As wives we don''t work because hubby takes good care of all of us. We have our own individual houses (they are same in price etc)......we basically ask for nothing..... We all have drivers, nannies, cleaners, gardeners and great allowances every month, that we wouldnt even get working etc. i''d say we are relatively happy with our situation.

Now during December holidays (we all go on holidays together).....Hubby sat us all down and hinted that he was interested in another wife (no:4).....

As sisters we have sat down and discussed it at length and have basically left the ball in his court. Im most hurt by this coz i thought i''d be his last....i know that when i came in the picture my sister before me felt exactly how i''m feeling.....

Our marriage and relationship with each other as wives and our kids is so great, that bringing another woman into the mix will surely unsettle everything we''ve built over the years! But yeah i know this is what happens, but surely there has to come a time when hubby must stop.

Just Venting......

12
Posted by: Tete | 2013/01/24

MARA, come on, u became the 3rd wife, what makes u think u were gona be the last,

Theres a lot u must learn from our President and His many wives,
Ur hubby is even gona get a 5th wife, watch that space......

Reply to Tete
Posted by: Ntate | 2013/01/23

Just up to 6 Gogo, the one who pleased the husband better gets sunday bonus time... lol

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Man | 2013/01/23

This is a joke right... In 2013 women are still in polygamy...

Reply to Man
Posted by: Gogo | 2013/01/23

Those two other allowed you to be wife no 3 and now you dont want wife no 4. d u think you were special. He has made his mind. Go ahead and let him get wife no 4 and there will be wife 5 and 6. Thomas Chauke no 22

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Lenzo | 2013/01/22

ke kopa go tshega gannyane fela... LOOL.. I missed this place. yes of course I missed all of yu guys.

Theo you''ve said it all. Thank you.

Reply to Lenzo
Posted by: Cica | 2013/01/22

Hayi no man people - is this for real ?

Reply to Cica
Posted by: Steve | 2013/01/21

3rd Wife you are selfish, fortunate you it is normal to be selfish. Thats how the other wives felt about you and everything worked out. Just feel your fears and selfishness and process it thorughly just dont let it posess you. All the best and the 4th wife will intergrate into the family.

This is just me being sarcastic, I still associate Men who have multiple female partners, whether married or fooling GAY. They are trying to wipe their desire.

Reply to Steve
Posted by: Ntate | 2013/01/21

Let the 4th wife come into the picture. If you say that he has enough resources to provide, then i do not see a problem. As long as you still get to see him as often as you do now.

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Theo | 2013/01/21

" i thought i''''d be his last....i know that when i came in the picture my sister before me felt exactly how i''''m feeling....."  Maybe that is what the 2nd one was wishing and hoping for put they all agreed to let you be the 3rd. Stop being selfish and allow him to marry as much as he can.

What makes you thing that bringing another woman into the mix will surely unsettle everything we''''ve built over the years? You are very selfish indeed.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: HaPpY | 2013/01/18

You and your sisters must just be strong, 3rd wife you like things serves your right. Advice from " sister HaPpY"  get reed of the chauffer or screw the chauffer cause with the 4th wife coming you gonna need a shag mate… 

Reply to HaPpY
Posted by: Bella | 2013/01/18

yhoooo shame sisi

Reply to Bella
Posted by: ? | 2013/01/18

Are u 1 of the 1st ladies?

Reply to ?