Question
Posted by: Sandra | 2012/03/09

Hubby not intersted

Hi....me and my husband has been married for almost 20 yrs.....we have our ups and downs but overall we have a stable relationship.....
My problem is that we have been struggling with infertillity...we moved on and adopted 2 lovely boys.....
But lately my hasband lost interest in intimicy....he says he feels unmanly because of our infertility...we both have a problem...he says it makes him feel inferior...I told him he is attractive and manly...he is strong build, excelled at work.....great husband.
He says doesnt matter what mindshifts he try to make this wont change how he feels.....

It may be a low self esteem, it may also be 40+ syndrome and/or hormonal. It can also be a long standing depression that is taking its toll now. Consult your doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a therapist in your area.
Deidre- SASHA

2
Posted by: john | 2012/03/10

gimme ur email address.....maybe i can fill that gap for u

Reply to john
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Deidre- SASHA

Reply to sexologist