Posted by: Woman1 | 2011-02-15

Hubby not interested in sex

Its close to 2 years since we last made love. He is 41, healthy and 35 healthy too. Last time we did it, it lasted about 2 mins. Tests done, been for therapy no change. Very frustrating. Please recommend sex therapist in Durban.

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

No real sex therapist in Durban . I hope he has had a full medical exam and all is clear. It may well be that he simply has a low libido. You need to go to a therapist to check out past or present relationship issues or other issues that may be inhibiting his sexuality . And once this done he may be a good candidate for testosterone replacement.

Posted by: Worsman | 2011-03-16

Jy moet nie ophou naai nie, jy moet steek laat jy mal word.

Reply to Worsman
Posted by: Blondie | 2011-02-23

hoe kan ek leer om my lyf te anvaar.
ek het die beste man in die wereld maar ek wil niks doen nie want ek kry te skaam vir my lyf.
wat is die beste manier om swanger te raak proebeer al vir 2 jaar

Reply to Blondie
Posted by: XXX | 2011-02-18

How sure are you that he is not getting it elsewhere ! THings like stress/alcohol/drugs/certain meds can all have an influence-are any of these a possible factor?

Reply to XXX