Posted by: So Sad | 2009-01-20

Hubby not interested in sex

Hi, I read the posts earlier about other hubby' s not wanting sex etc... my hubby is the same. I feel very sad, I can relate to another post where you feel they aren' t interested in you anymore. I know he isn' t seeing anyone else, he' s too tired and stressed from work, which could be the reason he has a low libido. But it' s makes me so sad. I make every effort to try get him interested, but he just knocks me down :( Last night we discussed it because I can only orgasm from oral stimulation on my clitoris and I thought that maybe that was putting him off because of the effort he has to go through and I was reading posts on here other couples trying " toys"  so I suggested it (no vibrators or anything, just something to take the strain off him) he was barking mad. Shouting at me, telling me I have lost my morals and that all I keep asking him for is sex, sex, sex.... but I feel so rejected and that makes me feel as if I am deprived and makes me want to get him interested in me. It makes me try harder, but it seems to be upsetting him...

I can' t express how heart broken I was last night when my hubby went off at me, accusing me of becoming a sex maniac and that there is something wrong with me. But we only had sex 1 time this month which was in the beginning of the month. But I know I hint a lot because I try to get him/keep him interested.... what can you suggest I do? Should I just forget about sex, I can do that, it' s not like I have to have it. I can go without it, but I am scared that will leave our marriage vulnerable and that if another woman shows interest in my hubby, because we aren' t active he will fall and end up having an affair.......

Please help
Very Sad

all relationships need to be based on respect, communication and negotiation! Your husband needs to recognise that you have equal right to be satisfied and have a healthy sex life. However, i suspect that your partner may only respond to counseeling by a professional. please consult a psychologist, relationship counsellor. good luck!

Posted by: So Sad | 2009-01-20

No in the beginning he couldn' t keep his hands off me. But we have had a child which changed things a lot.

He is religious and reserved - just talk of a little mini vibe to halp stimulate me so he doens' t have to work so hard put him through the roof! He was furious.

I think that RP has a really good point, because my hubby also used to masturbate a lot and he doesn' t do that either anymore.

i think he must see a doctor about his testosterone level

Reply to So Sad
Posted by: RP | 2009-01-20

Has it always been like this, or was it great in the beginning and then it deteriorated? He could be lacking in testosterone, or as you say, stressed and depressed.

Reply to RP
Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-20

Hi there So Sad   did u read my posting on question 525?
I don' t know what else u can do. Try some of those things maybee they work 4 u guys. They certainly worked 4 us. Good luck.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: Starlight | 2009-01-20

Hello Darling.......
Hey have you tried everythiing to get him interested?????
You know what ......Buy yourself a vibrator and ,Tonight , Dress up all sexy ...give him a good blow job and then use your vibrator in front of him.......he will definetly come to the party....
If he does not ...then I think theres some one else....

Hey let me know how it goes...

Reply to Starlight
Posted by: Zul' man | 2009-01-20

To save your marriage, try every bit in the book. How was he in the 1st days of your relationship? Like porn, dirty talk, different positions, religious wise, reserved? If you can trace those things you can find some answers.

Some of us really, i do not understand why a man would marry a woman and turn his back on her...

Who normally initiate it, how, e.g sms during the day, or intimacy. If none of these then you must try it.

Does he show jealous when you come late home? If not, there should be something occupying his mind more than his family commitment.

Reply to Zul&#39 man