Question
Posted by: intrigued | 2008-11-27

HUBBY HAPPY

I AM 48 + 3 KIDS AND HAVE A GOOD SEX LIFE WITH MY HUSBAND, THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS HE HAS TAKEN A LONG TIME TO CLIMAX, I WOULD OFTEN HAVE TO BRING HIM TO CLIMAX ORALLY. A FEW MONTHS AGO HE SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO TRY ANAL AS THIS WAS A TIGHTER OPENING AND MIGHT HELP THE SITUATION AS I WAS VERY LOOSE IN THE VAGINA AND HE WAS GETTING NO STIMULATION. I TRIED ALL THE EXCERCISES ETC TO TRY AND TIGHTEN UPI LOVE MY HUSBAND VERY MUCH AND WANTED HIM TO BE HAPPY, BEFORE HE STARTS EXPLORING WITH OTHER WOMEN. HE NOW GETS TO A CLIMAX WITHIN MINUTES WHEN WE HAVE ANAL SEX. AT FIRST I HATED IT, BUT NOW I AM CLIMAXING JUST AS HE ENTERS ME ANALLY, THE BUILD UP TO PENETRATION IS TOO GOOD.I DONT TELL HIM I CLIMAX AS I WANT TO KEEP THIS TYPE OF SEX AS A NAUGHTY SPECIAL AND NOT DO IT EVERYTIME WE HAVE SEX. MY QUESTION IS WILL THE MUSCLE AROUND MY ANUS GRADUALLY LOOSE ITS TIGHTNESS WITH PENETRATION, IF THAT HAPPENS THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE FOR MY HUSBAND TO GET THIS TIGHTER FEELING.

The anal muscle has been designed to open (stretch) and close (contract). No matter how often it is stretched it will return to a tight form. It is part of the PC muscle group, that controls your anal opening, but also your vaginal opening and the are around your urethra. After natural Birth several women complain about their vaginal muscles that have weakened, but with the same exercises that you do to strengthen and get control over your vaginal muscles, you can apply to strengthen your anal muscles.<br><br>Furthermore I suggest that you spend more time on foreplay and exciting one another, before penetration and let the lovemaking experience expand beyond the value of penetration. You are welcome to visit the following website for more interesting reading and valuable information www.sexualhealth.co.za<br>

2
Posted by: anon | 2008-11-28

I' ve tried it before, it also got yhe best of me. But is it safe to have anal sex. Isn' t that how Gay men get A.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Mini | 2008-11-28

Hello

I need to know about your first anal experience.

I tried it once but the pain got the better of me and hubby and like very much to watch porn together and I can see and he also even mentioned many times he would like to try it.

I want to try it as well,

so what would be your advice

Reply to Mini