Posted by: Michelle | 2010-04-16

Hubby down

can u guys please help me as to tell me wat i should wear to turn him on,he has told me to dress up??? like wat??.any ideas please help.

no comment

Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-17

no comment

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Michelle | 2010-04-16

Hi, u have a e/mail add.won,t i look like a cheap slut????

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-16

at the moment most edgars shops has a sale on sexy outfits!
there a nurse outfit, ferari chick, and bunny dress even a santa dress, very sexy very naughy, though it is for the very petit ladies.
otherwise put some sexy dark mysterious make-up on,get som gladiator high heels,(black) fishnt stockings, and bynny ears or devil ears, cna sold them a while ago. very cute. i can give you lots of tips, thats how i spice up our things. believe me one look, he will grabb you and destroy your..*%& $ u get it..?

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: old but not cold | 2010-04-16

Hi there,

Here are a few ideas, tried and tested so to speak,

Wear an apron while cooking supper and nothing else., no one will eat....

Wear an oversized shirt and don''t forget the high heels and nothing else.

Get a wig and dress completely opposite to your normal style if you like to show off then dress down, if you usually dress dowdy then spice it up like a hooker. Hubby will think he has a new lady to service.

Any leather jacket lying around, wear that with either nothing underneath or loads of clothing which he has to peel off and for each item he is able to remove with his mouth he can get a reward. Be a little creative with the rewards or punishement.

Have fun

Reply to old but not cold
Posted by: Michelle | 2010-04-16

wow annie can i borrow ur boots and clothes,when he sees a women dress with almost nothing he gets the hots and tell me i should dress like tell u the truth i want to dress up like a hooker for him which i think turns him on.annie i would love to dress up like u.i will take a pic and send it to u.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Annie | 2010-04-16

Grab whatever clothes you would wear if you were going to a " classy hooker"  dress up party.

Personally, I dressed up in a pair of fish net stockings (which I just so happened to have from a fancy dress party), my favourite pair of panties, a sexy little camisole that I happened to have, then I had a pair of knee high boots on and topped it off with a knee lenght coat that I have.

The trick is... don''t let him know when you are getting dressed for him. I grabbed my clothes and make up, locked myself in the bathroom and got ready. I then marched up to him in the TV room while he was watch telly, and proceeded to unbotton his pants and sucked him good.
He ofcourse instinctively tried to immediately zip off my coat, and I slapped his hand away. Tease baby, tease!

A few tips, let him take off your clothes bit by bit. As for make up - DON''T over do! A bit of eye liner and mascara is enough - men don''t like layers of make up on a woman.

P.S. Needless to say, my guy was blown away. Afterwards, he had a HUGE smile on his face and was most pleasantly surprised!!!

Reply to Annie
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-16

It depends on for what occasion and with all due respect,your figure.
If it is to go to something formal then a nice black dress with a slightly revealing cleavage,stockings,nice hair-do,jewellery etc is suitable.
If he simply wants you to look hot for him when going to the movies/theatre/a meal,then a shortish dress with a bit of boob showing and maybe very sexy underwear and/or no panties! That should get him panting.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2010-04-16

well dress as a call girl.

Reply to topdog