Question
Posted by: Dinnie | 2010-04-26

Hubby cheating

My hubby is having a girlfriend, and several times he is with her, I am fully aware. I am really confused if I should leave him for this girl or what, is it worth quiting the marriage and just ignore him, and use protection. I am really hurt after noticing that he brought him to our house on Saturday night while I was away to a family funeral.

Use protection immediately, and if he doesn't like that, refuse sex to protect your own life. For the rest, it depends on his attitude - if he recognizes he has created a problem and wants to end the cheating and try to fix the mariage, consider seeing a marriage counsellor with him. If he doesb't, then see a good lawyer
As he has shown so very little respect for you, the lawyer is probably the way to go

4
Posted by: suz | 2010-04-27

coming from the other woman, leave, get out, run. He will not change, he has tasted the forbidden fruit and will want more. Get out, build a new life

Reply to suz
Posted by: genevieve | 2010-04-26

in my experience, this is just the beginning of problems. the beginning of the end. once trust is gone, it is gone! he does not respect you, to bring another woman into your house, in to your bed?! i experienced the same thing, at first i kept quite about it, then it continued...woman after woman, i caught him once with one, i left him, he begged for forgiveness, i gave him a chance only for him to throw it back in my face 4 weeks later. i caught him with another one, the pain was worse than the first one, that''s when i realised, there was no way i would stand for this.

Reply to genevieve
Posted by: C | 2010-04-26

Why would you want to just ignore it or put up with it? You should leave him. He has no respect for you.

Reply to C