Question
Posted by: DIDI | 2013-01-22

hubbies penis

hi

please advice, sometimes when me and my hubby have sex, his penis then sleeps while we are busy. and thats the end of it.
what can i do to help him through this, he says its not stress, it just happened

Dear Didi
It sounds like your husband is losing the strength of his erection before you are able to reach orgasm and before his ejaculation. If this is the case he is experiencing erectile dysfunction. If this is a common thing then a cause very much depends on his age. If he is an older man then medication, or illness such as peripheral vascular disease, diabetes or hypertension could be the problem. Medications, alcohol and stress similarly can contribute. It may be you must spend more time during foreplay and stimulating the penis prior to penetration. He may be quietly worried about it and afraid to admit its a problem for him. Reassure him, stimulate him manually before penetration and if it continues make sure he gets a medical check.

SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: de | 2013-02-06

try me he is not wealth it email

Reply to de
Posted by: Mohammed | 2013-01-22

Your hubby had ED problem. Viagara 100 mg 1 hr before sex will keep his penis rock hard for 4 hrs.

Reply to Mohammed
Posted by: Lepse | 2013-01-22

I think its always good to talk to your partner about sexual encounters, surely the sitiations also frustrate him. Advice him to go to Mans clinick.

Reply to Lepse
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-22

Wake his penis up with a good bj!! Works everytime!

Reply to Chris758