Question
Posted by: ANON | 2011/08/16

HUBBIE

I READ POST 321 AND I HAVE A HUSBAND WHO NOT ONLY SHAVES HIS PUBES, BUT WHEN WE HAVE SEX HE LIKES TO SUCK MY VIBRATOR AFTER I HAVE USED IT,AND ENJOYS THE TASTE OF HIS OWN SEMEN OFF ME, HE HAS ADMITTED TO TRYING ON MY PANTIES, BUT I KNOW THIS IS ALL STRANGE, BUT HE IS VERY HETEROSEXUAL, BUT ALL THESE FUNNY THINGS I READ ON THIS SITE ABOUT HUSBAND GIVING BJ ETC, HAVE REALLY GOT ME WONDERING WHATS ACTUALLY INSIDE HIS HEAD, HAVE I REASON FOR CONCERN, AND IF SO WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT.

Dear Anon,

Each one of us have our own unique erotic maps, almost like a fingerprint. Within this erotic map lies a vast array of possible sexual turn ons, that for some may seem strange and for others just another source of pleasure, fun and satisfaction.

What is important is your experience of your relationship with your husband. If you are enjoying the sexual journey the two of you are sharing and feel safe and secure in your commitment to each other, then you need not question it.

If you had reason for concern your intuition would alert you to it. If it aint broken dont fix it they say.

7

Mark, are you trying to get some of that action...it certainly sounds like it...?

Posted by: mark | 2011/08/18

ask him if he wants a 3sum...if he says yes.ask him male or female..if its a male ask him if the male is for u or him.....where are u based.let me know. good luck.

Reply to mark
Posted by: H | 2011/08/18

Is that why you are writing in CAPITAL LETTERS?

Reply to H
Posted by: ANON | 2011/08/18

WHILE MAKING LOVE, I FED HIM MY VIBRATOR, AND SAID IT WOULD BE GREAT IF IT WERE A REAL PENIS, TO SEE HIS REACTION, HE ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE THAT, I SAID YES, AND HE ADMITTED HE WOULD LIKE THAT ALSO, I NEVER ACTED SUPRISED OR ANYTHING, ALSO BECAUSE OF THE MOMENT. AFTER WE DISCUSSED THIS, AND HE SAID HE HAD THOUGHT ABOUT IT, JUST TO TRY ONCE TO SEE HOW IT FEELS.NOW I HAVE A LOT TO THINK ABOUT, I MAY HAVE OPENED A CAN OF WORMS HERE, BECAUSE I SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SEE, BUT MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LET IT BE, THE SHAVEN PUBES, TASTING SEMEN AND PANTIES, SEEM MUCH MORE NORMAL NOW.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: mark | 2011/08/18

Hi,how did it go

Reply to mark
Posted by: ANON | 2011/08/16

HI MARK, I AM SCARED, WHAT IF HE HAS A DESIRE OTHER THAN ME, HOW WOULD ONE DEAL WITH THAT, I WILL ASK TONIGHT THOUGH, AND WILL POST TOMORROW SINCE I AM WONDERING ANYWAY. I WILL HAVE TO ASK CLEVERLY, AND VERY NON JUDGEMENTAL TO GET THE TRUTH, ANY ADVISE

Reply to ANON
Posted by: mark | 2011/08/16

Simple,,,just ask him whats his fantacies and what turns him on..

Reply to mark