Question
Posted by: Wes | 2012-08-13

hsg

Hi doctor

I went for HSG procedure last week and I still need to go back to the doctor in two weeks time so that he will expalin the results. Now the curiosity is killing me. Here is what the results say:
- Here are bilateral filling of abnormal bleeding tubes shon
- The rapid passage of contrast spillage with abnormal bleeding from left tube
- As with the later surveys also clear spillage from right tubes dispalyed abnormal bleeding .

Wht does this mean in simple English. Should I be worried?

I don't think you have typed the report quite correctly but it appears that the tubes are not blocked.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-08-17