Question
Posted by: Hopeful | 2011/07/11

HSG

I have my 1st appointment at the FS next month. I have endo and been treated with Zoladex 10.86mg, 21 July will be exactly 3 months. Can I an the interim go for an HSG while I have no AF''s? or do I have to wait for AF to return to have and HSG? I would like to take these results to the FS for our 1st appointment.

Dear Hopeful

It is not necessary to wait for your menstrual cycle and it is quite reasonable to pursue the HSG in the interim. With the Zoladex still in your system it is highly unlikely that you would conceive during this time.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/07/21

Dear Hopeful

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert