Question
Posted by: Vicky | 2012/01/12

HRTs

Good day Doc

I am 44.
I''ve had a histerectomy 16 years ago and an oopherectomy (sp) 14 years ago.
Since then I could not use any HRTs as it would cause trombosis, especially in my lower legs.
Now I''m picking up weight something terrible and growing more and more facial hair.
I''m also experiencing all the symptoms of menapause. Moodiness, hot flushes etc.
Is there ANY help for me out there?

Cipramil may help for the hot flushes and mood changes. The weight gain unfortunately only a stringent diet and exercise program will help and the hairiness is part of the hormone changes of the menopause.

1