Posted by: Dezi | 2009-06-22

I' ve been using femigel for my estrogen shortfall after my bloodtests showed I needed it. Now I want to use natural (femolene etc) im 53 yrs old. Please help me??? I do want to know what you think, femigel or femolene or menoclove forte what must I do. I have gained weight and I am sure its the HRT or what could it be. Im excercising every day, aerobic and light weights. THanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

The natural products usually help to alletiate the symptoms of menopause without adding the actual hormones to your system. If these are effective for you, I'd suggest using that instead of a HRT. When they are however no longer effective, a HRT may be the answer.

Posted by: Dezi | 2009-06-23

THanks for you answering my question. I need to know what supplements should I take. Please advise me of the naturalhrt and the calcium etc. We take 1000mg omega 3, 1000mg vit c, vital a-z gold multi vit, I take 1 Clicks menopause tablet per day. 1/2 disprin and Pro-Oxidan tablet 1 a day, calcium supplement, but not sure if it is enough, could you please help me with the correct amount to take daily. THanks Dezi

Reply to Dezi