Question
Posted by: Alta | 2012/07/02

HRT

Hi Doc, I have been on Levifem and Angeliq. I get a pain behind my right eye. Is this from HRT or just plain migraine please. I have also tried over the counter products, with poor results. I get heavy hot flushes. Shall I try Angeliq again, as I am a bit worried to take Levifem as it seems to increase weight re the Tiblone in it. Kindly advise. Thank you.

Alta

HRT medication are common in producing headaches and migraines. I suggest that you consult a neurologist for an examination and treatment. It is possible that you might have to stop your HRT treatment if the neurologist does link the medication to your headaches.