Question
Posted by: Door | 2010-12-11

HRT

Had a full hystorectomie 9 years ago, still using HRT. Went to my gyno yesterday ,said I can go on with it? Is that ok ? Red a lot about it with all the dangers and so on.Also had a mammog. everything is ok. Just want a second opinion op HRT

It is a question of weighing up the pros and cons. HRT protects against osteoporosis and colon cancer but carries a slightly increased risk of breast cancer. It also helps with menopausal symptoms. You would have to decide which risks you are prepared to live with.

Best wishess

2
Posted by: pailiependild | 2011-03-18

Yes, some contentious moments, but generally agrees with the author of the topic.

Reply to pailiependild
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-14

Best wishess