Question
Posted by: BM | 2010/11/11

HRT

I did a partial hysterectomy in 1999 - that was the best decision ever because I never had any problems afterwards. The only glitch it cuased (I didn''t know for all these years till last week) is my premature ageing, itchy dry eyes, thinning hairfatigue and bulging stomach.

I tried every skin moisturise and followed skin grooming routine advised by the dermatiologist. Went through tried and tested methods of growing back hair, I am a gym fanatic - 4 times a weak but it all never helps with my stomach and fatigue.

last week I only learnt that these are all side effects of hysterectomy. I want to find out what can I do to reverse all these and that if it is wise to start HRT. I am 47 years of age.

You can certainly start HRT. It should help some of your symptoms.

1