Question
Posted by: Bianca | 2010-09-05

HRT

HI, I picked up 3kg since I started HRT 5 months ago and really battle to loose it, Im 54y and really try to eat properly, will this eventually disappear, or what can I do to loose the extra weight please? Thank you so much! overall I need to loose about 15kg and I really battle to loose it.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Bianca,
I don't see evidence of you describing an eating disorder or disordered eating here, so it would be best for me to redirect you to the DietDoc or the forum gynaecologist. The Cyberdoc might also be able to answer your question as I don't think Health24.com has an endocrinologist specialist. Bianca, if you have difficulties about your relationship with food as such or you struggle enormously with your body image, post me a new question and that might be more in my line to respond to.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert | 2010-09-07

Hi Bianca,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert