Question
Posted by: michelle | 2010/04/13

hrt

morning doc

i am a ts mtf and want to start hrt to sort my body out. i have been reading up on all sorts of regimes, but the bottom line is i want to do it safely. could you assist me in the correct products and dosages and if necessary precriptions.

michelle

Hallo Michelle
Unfortunately this is not something I can help you with - you will have to see your doctor or ask for a referral to a specialist that specializes in sex change management (even if you don't want to do the operation part)as they need to examine you for possible heart problems, high cholesterol etc, and they need to monitor the dosages carefully. Usually this is at an academic hospital gynecology/urology departments.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Michelle

Reply to cyberdoc