Question
Posted by: nicki | 2009/04/02

hpv vaccine ,pregnacy and warts

I was 26 almost 27 and received the hpv test which came back negative and than given the first hpv shot. 2months later i turned 27 and got pregnant. My doctor said I couldn' t get any more vaccines until after my pregnacy and breast feeding. I' m now 28 and my babies 17 months old can I finish the vaccine now? Also if I tested negative could I still have hpv? I think i feel 3 little bumps close to my vagina since I' ve been pregnant,is this warts? and how could it be if I tested negative?

YOu can finish the vaccine now. If you tested neagtive, ylou would not have HPV. The bumps may be related to the birth, rather than warts.