Question
Posted by: Jacqui | 2009/08/26

HPV vaccine

I have already had an aggressive form of Ovarian cancer, which presented itself as cerivical cancer in my cervix and uterine walls, removed surgically. This was followed by treatment. I' ve had 2 recurrences of secondary cancer in and around the area which have been treated surgically and chemically. I am currently in remission. Would an HPV vaccine help me in anyway? May seem like a silly question but I' m clutching at straws.

No I'm afraid the HPV vaccine will not help. It is a prevention for what you probably already have.