Question
Posted by: Dianne | 2012/10/16

HPV - having another child

We recently discovered that my husband has gential warts (from a previous relationship). We have a 2 year old, and he would like another child. He is being treated for the warts and noticed it when it appeared as the slightest rash (luckily he caught it very early). I am having the gardisil vacinations, but of course there is a possibilty i could have the HPV virus. (tho had 2 pap smears this year and they were clear).
Is there any way we could try for another child without me risking getting genital wars.
thanx, Dianne

If he has been treated and once you have completed your vaccinations, you could try.

1