Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/06/10

HPV and my partner

I read through all of the info you have about HPV on the site but I still feel slightly unsure- I know I have a certain strain of HPV (wart-causing strain) and I want to be 100% sure that I don't infect my partner. How restrictive should our sexual activities be in order to protect him? Obviously we always use a condom and we avoid any skin on skin contact of the general genital area. What more should we keep in mind? I am worried about the effect of oral sex for him.

You seem to be doing the right thing. Oral sex should not be a problem from you to him that is.