Question
Posted by: Darren | 2010-04-23

HPV

HI.

According to our Gynae, the vaginal warts that my wife has developed is caused by HPV. We read up a little on this and know what the dangers are.

Our GP and Gynae both say its hard to treat and may never go away. Both says we have to either burn or freeze the warts off.

However, we''ve seen an add about a cream called terrasil overseas and would like to know if you''ve heard of it and if its available here.

Thanks.

I have no experience of Terrasil and don't know if it is available in SA. Creams can usually only be used if the warts are small and confined to a small area.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-26