Posted by: Nads | 2011-07-27

HPT - faint line Could this be positive?

Hi there,

i have beeen experiencing alot of symptoms - nauseous, sore &  swollen breasts, dizzy, headache and tired. i am 3 days late with my period and have taken 3 HPT. on Saturday it was negative yesterday and this morning there was a faint (but visible) test line could this mean that i am pregnant?

Yes it sounds like an early pregnancy.

Posted by: Anon | 2011-08-08

Posted by: Nads | 2011-07-29

Thank you for your responses,

i went for a blood test and it came back positive :) just waiting to find out how far along i am. we have been waiting a long time for this our first pregnance :)

Reply to Nads
Posted by: Liz | 2011-07-28

Rather go for a blood test I once had a false positive it was also a faint line.

Reply to Liz
Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-27

If a faint line appeared you are absolutely pregnant. Congratulations

Posted by: Kasandra | 2011-07-27

if a faint line appears in the time spesified you could be pregnant. To make 100% sure rather go for a blood test.

Reply to Kasandra