Question
Posted by: Mom of 1 | 2010/11/16

HPT

Doe the price of Home Pregnancy Test make any difference as far as results are concerned? I''m asking this becuase I did 3 test and they all negative. My period is late, it was supposed to start on the 7th november. When I bought the tests at clicks I realized that there are expensive ones and I took the cheapest of them all.

Dear Mom of 1
No, I don't think the price makes such a difference - all work on the same principle. You may just be having some hormonal imbalances. If you are really worried about being pregnant, do a blood Beta HCG test to make 100% sure.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/16

Dear Mom of 1
dr Bets