Posted by: Kuki | 2009-09-16

im 6 days late and did a HPTand came out negative, so i need to find out whether can one be preggies and HPT come out negative. another thing is during the time when i was supposed to have my periods i had all the signs tender breasts and cramping but nothing came and now my breast are not tender to touch but a bit bigger, so is there something to worry about?

Thanks in advance

Janine is right.

Posted by: Janine | 2009-09-16

the only other wauy to tell will be a blood test. You can get the results within 2 hours, and it' s almost 100% accurate, so based on your overdue period, a blood test should probably be conclusive. Good luck, hope you get what you wish for, and yes, your signs are similar to eary pregnancy.

Reply to Janine