Question
Posted by: Q | 2010/06/23

how wrong

Would the emailing shrink - I''m a bit confused but I think that was the first one, be a small or large offence? i think that maybe having coffee outside the session together was wrong - Im just not sure how wrong? I have already termintaed but I was not comfortable to discuss it with him.

OK, so yours was the second story. Its wasn't the e=-mailing as such ( though that wouldn't be usual ) but the content and use of the e-mail. Similarly, meeting for coffee outside a session would be unusual, and it might have been sinister or just well-meant but foolish on his part. Maybe discuss this with your new therapist - its nothing for you to feel shy or embarrassed about, but worth clarifying

1