Question
Posted by: Hurting Hubby | 2008/07/15

How would I know what is the truth

I have added this here because no remarks/answers is given by sexoligist..

A while ago I discovered some Sexy lingerie in my wives closet. I know for a fact she has not worn this in front of me. Just some granny panties when I'm close. I could see it was worn as it was not washed. When I confronted her, she said she has never even fitted it on. This she told me on about 6 occations. One day I asked her again and she told me that she has worn them for me and I didn't even noticed it. When I asked her about this, she said she had it on underneith her pajamas, under the blanket in a room without lights. By the way, I was working away from home during the time she worn this.
After this, I returned home for about 6 months before I had to go away again. First weekend back and I found some new lingerie again. It is now 6 months later and still no sign of her wearing it for me.
Why at first lie about it on not even fitting it on? Why also make the effort of wearing it underneith pajamas, a blanket and in a room without lights? What a waste I would say.

What must I make of this? Someone else maybe?

I wonder whether the sexologist still exists ? Or maybe just has a very bad sore throat ? Or sore typing fingers, Anyway. Hmm, if she claims she wore sexy lingerie for you and you didn't even notice --- she obviously considers you to have x-ray vision to rival Superman, to be able from a different city, to notice her underwear, under pyjamas, snd blankets, in the dark ! Nothing about her story makes sense --- and its raher insulting that she'd expect you to believe such a silly story. Insist on marriage counselling or a lawyer, and make it clear you're not follish enough to believe these tales

9
Posted by: CK21 | 2008/07/16

Are you stupid Bro? Its so clear what's going on here. More importantly, she too probably thinks that you are stupid because did she really expect you to believe the polony about you not noticing the underwear. ITs very easy, get an investigator and ask to get her cell phone itemised billing - I guarantee you that the truth will come out. Good Luck, cos I know where this one is going...

Reply to CK21
Posted by: Hurting Hubby | 2008/07/15

I love her so much. Sure I will be hurt if this is true, thats normal. All I want is for her to just tell me the truth so I can work through this and so that we can carry on with our lives.

Reply to Hurting Hubby
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/07/15

In my opinion this woman is definitely unfaithful, get to the bottom of this "who is she wearing this lingerie for?". I wish you good luck its not easy finding out your wife is cheating on you but rather find out once and for all than let it slide over & over again

Reply to butterfly
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/15

HH - I think the best thing to do then IS to "spy" on her yourself.

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Hurting Hubby | 2008/07/15

Sorry, but cheaters out of the question. I have 2 kids to think about as well.

Reply to Hurting Hubby
Posted by: Leez | 2008/07/15

We do have Cheaters in SA - just called something else. Depends on where he lives - I know that Cape Town has one such company.....

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Chick | 2008/07/15

Tell her u r going on a business trip over the w/end & then watch what happens. Drastic I know ... unfortunately we dont have Cheaters here in SA.

Do u hav kids?

Reply to Chick
Posted by: Leez | 2008/07/15

Warning bells are ringing here - take heed.

Good luck my friend.

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Hurting Hubby | 2008/07/15

I am at a stage now where I am thinking of getting someone to hipnotize her to get the truth out of her. I am sure if she told me in the beginning that she wore this lingerie for me and I didn't notice it, I would have believed her. Why lie about this on several occations before telling me the other story.

Reply to Hurting Hubby