Question
Posted by: SHADOW | 2010-04-15

HOW WOULD I KNOW IF I AM PREGNANT

My husband and i are trying to have a baby
i have ovulated on 31-01April we have had unprotected sex until tuesday night
since last week i felt tired, and it feels like i am having hot flashes i am feeling extreamly warm lately
i have done a home pregnancy test but it comes out negative and i have done a dettol test and that shows possitive
i started bleeding yesturday and now i am totaly confused
Please help me

This sounds like the time for your period to start and , if you are bleeding, this is probably your period.

17

I also had an unprotected sex n i've done de dettol test it came out positive but so far i never experience any sign of pregnancy so am confused

Posted by: jenny | 2016-04-21

periods are missing I checked with detol first it turns milky then a layer of oil separate m confused

Reply to jenny

I've also done 4 home pregnansy test all of them showed negative, then I did te detol test an it looked like a sour milk oil effect on the urine....... this I confusion,

Posted by: Jen | 2016-01-10

I did the dettol thing and it came out positive. So my husband did it and we are both gaving babies. Lol... Please dont waist your time.

Reply to Jen
Posted by: Hatuna | 2015-05-22

my love dont waste your time with this dettol thing and just go see a doctor.

Reply to Hatuna
Posted by: celeste | 2015-05-18

I want to know if I'm pregnant or not cause I'm nauseous and I have heartburn

Reply to celeste
Posted by: Don't know | 2015-05-05

Wat is your simtomes if you are pregnant... Like I'm tired and I get hot flashish and my nipples are sensintive??? I'm I pregnant or not??

Reply to Don't know

I tried the detol test and im confused in a week late and isnt there other methods?

Posted by: snth | 2015-01-20

i have not had period for 9 days.two pregnancy test negative.but dettol test is positive.no symptoms of pregnancy.my hemo globin 10 gms.am i pregnant?

Reply to snth
Posted by: Rae | 2010-04-19

The Dettol thing does NOT work (talking from experiance) ... how can a PG test show negative and Dettol show positive ... I agree with Nix the Dettol test is a load of ****

Reply to Rae
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-18

Posted by: Nix | 2010-04-16

The dettol test is a myth an old wives tale, its a load of ****

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Zaza | 2010-04-15

Guys

This Dettol test, is it a myth or a fact? am very astonished about this . Does it really works?

Reply to Zaza
Posted by: MIA | 2010-04-15

Oh thanx, never heard of it.

I think it might be too early, but why don''t you give your gp / gynae a call and find out?

Reply to MIA
Posted by: shadow | 2010-04-15

Mia,

it is like a urine test with dettol, aparantly if it turns milky white its negative and if it turns oily (like sour milk in coffee) then it is positive - so yeah

is it not too early now to be doing a blood test?

Reply to shadow
Posted by: MIA | 2010-04-15

Hi Shadow,

Sorry for asking - may be having a blonde moment here, but what is a dettol test?

I agree with Rae, go for bloods!! I think you can go as soon as 2 weeks after conception.

Good luck, hope you get your positive!

Reply to MIA
Posted by: Rae | 2010-04-15

Go for blood tests!

Reply to Rae