Posted by: Vivi | 2010-06-22

How will i know?

I am 27 TTC but i don''t get periods for 11 months now.

I went to a gynae in april2010,he gave me provera and it worked for a week.Hormones test were done and he told me that everything is fine just keep trying i will fall pregnant.Is this possible?

Thank you!

See above

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-27

See above

Posted by: Zama | 2010-06-24

My suggestion is that you see a Fertility Specialist. It is just so much better seeing a specialist that actually has the knowledge to deal with fertility issues then seeing a gynae. No offence intended. I know I wasted a lot of time with my gynae. He is an exceptional gynae but just did not handle the whole fertility thing well. Gave me clomid and did not monitor it. I was on clomid for almost a year. I ovulated on my own but I was given the clomid to " boost"  ovulation. Clomid messed my cycle and my cervical mucus, making it even more difficult for me to conceive. I went to a Fertility Specialist and four months later I was pregnant (before I even went the IVF route)

Just better to go to the experts in fertility and she/he can run the proper tests and set up a plan of action.

All the best.

Reply to Zama
Posted by: DeDe | 2010-06-22

No, because you arent ovulating. You need a fertility drug called clomid, find a doc to prescribe it for u.

Reply to DeDe