Question
Posted by: Anon I mouse | 2008/07/03

How? WHERE? CT here

I wanna get into kinky stuff, enuff said - Cape Town btm/sub boy here, any advice but NO judgements PLEASE? I need to do this, OK?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hey Anon I Mouse, welcome to the forum and thanks for your post.

The leather & fetish bar in CT, Bar Code, could be useful to you - visit www.leatherbar.co.za. Alternatively create a profile on gaydar (www.gaydar.co.uk) where you can specify your interests, see others' interests and explore many fetish- or kink-related chat rooms.

No judgement here but remember that kink and safe ARE compatible - some sub boys stupidly refuse to assume responsibility for their own sexual health and prefer to abdicate this responsibility to a dom top. Bad move - even a sub btm MUST assume responsibility for himself. Sub/btm shouldn't equate to irresponsible/bb/high-risk.

2
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/07/04

Go and have a look at saleathermen

Reply to LONEWOLF
Posted by: Jonathan | 2008/07/04

Perhaps you should have a look on flirtcamp.co.za?

Reply to Jonathan