Question
Posted by: amanda | 2009/11/09

how to..orgasm

Hi there, I am a 26 year old woman. I need suggestions to help me orgsam during penetration, while having sex with my husband.
Right now i can only get there with manual external stimulation..

most women only orgasm through clitoral stimulation. orgasm through penetration is practically non-existant. a woman's site of sexual pleasure is at the clitoris which is only accessible through manual stimulation.

in this case, your only concern should be to encourage your husband to stimulate your clitoris during penetrative sex.

more info is available at our site: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: Orgasmic | 2009/11/09

As a woman I know a lot of foreplay helps, and also if you use one of the bullet/egg vibrators on your clit while you are having intercourse should help a lot. Another thing is he can wear a -|- ring that has a small vibrator which should also help. Remember you not alone, most women do not orgasm from penetrative sex alone.

Reply to Orgasmic
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/09

If you read this site regularly you will see this question is asked many times.It is common for women not to be able to orgasm with only penetration.
I would suggest either you or your partner play with your clit whilst he is thrusting.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/09

Reply to sexologist