Question
Posted by: Adrian | 2008/08/04

How to tell them

Hello...

Ive told most of the people i care about what i call " My secret"  is nad they all accept me so anyone know how i can tell all the other people its a thought in my head but, whenever i get the courage to tell them It always comes out as a " nothing" .
Can anyone tell me whats wrong?

Love Adrian.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Adrian, welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Maybe it doesn't feel 'right' simply because you don't really need to tell these people - not right now anyway? Maybe "other" people don't really need to know.

Please post again.

1
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2008/08/11

Simple you are not ready. Do not force things. When the time is right, it will just happen

Reply to LONEWOLF