Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/04/16

How to tell him that I need more in bed???

My boyfreind has PE. We have discussed this, and have worked through it with alot of understanding. We do have sex for alot longer than before, and with the stop-start method we are able to carry on for a while.

BUT - I feel like I am doing all the work. I give him oral (so that he can last longer), I have to be on top, and to orgasm, I always have to play with my clit while he is thrusting me.

Sex is always a Quickie (hardly any foreplay other than what I do for him).
He does not really enjoy going down on me (and I love it)...I am always clean by the way.

I am just feeling so despondent about this. How do I explain that basically if things don''t change that I am going to get so bored in bed - I already find myself making excuses that I am too tired for sex.
What can I say to him?
Can I just straight out say " Honey, I really need you to be more attentive, I need to be excited and foreplay would be great" 

We ladies need to be warmed up, men can just think about it and get hard....

HELP!!!

you can indicate to him that just like in PE, you need to assist him, so likewise, when it comes to female sexuality, he needs to assist you.

many times, it may be merely because he lacks the skills and techniques to offer you - and may be intimadated. in this sense, your best option may be to buy a sex ed / position book. page through it together and try different techniques / positions. after each one, express how each of you felt and if it was arousing / pleasurable.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/04/17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/16

All you can do is chat to him without damaging his ego.Maybe even alternate who gives who what pleasure each time around.
If he does not listen then you need to be more forceful ie tell him you need more foreplay etc.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: itsiebietsie | 2010/04/16

yeah girl, i am having the same problem with my fiance.
i ad enough sex and all the pleasure with my exxes just too bad tjey werent having the perfect personality, now, i have the nicest man on earth love him to bits, but in bed, i aint gettin any... so i feel the same. if i want to have an orgasm i have to ask him to leave the room so i can please myself...you understand, thats how bad it gets.
im also getting cold sexually for him as i dont like givving and not getting.

Reply to itsiebietsie