Question
Posted by: L.de Jager | 2010/11/29

How to stop thoughts

Good day Dr
I just want to know how to stop planning my death in my head and how to stop the voice telling me how bad of a person I am, I have been having these thoughts for about a year now and the voice for about two, I cant help it, if I find myself, I''m planning my death in my mind, normally I just ignored it or tried, but latelly it seems to be getting worse, it is as if I can''t control my thoughts.

Please tell me how to make it stop.

There are many possible causes for such an unpleasant experience, and the very best thing you can do for yourself ( and for those who love you ) is to arrange as soon as is practical, to see a good local psychiatrist for a proper assessment - tell him all about these voices and the ideas that so absorb you, and he will be able to help stop this.

2
Posted by: Ek | 2010/11/29

The voice telling you how bad you are, are one of Satan''s. Accept Jesus in your life..TOTALLY..and this nightmare will surely stop.

Sterkte vriend/in.

Reply to Ek