Question
Posted by: shyman | 2014/01/09

how to stop nightfall?

mastuburate but m still having it. To overcome this problem i have bought a medicine called "confido". But still not eat any capsule. I am 16 year old . Tell me the best way to tAke this medicine . IF this medicine is not suitable for me ,plz suggest me another one but a cheap one!

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/16

Stop watching porn and entertaining any sexual thoughts and fantasies. This helped me out. I'm 18. And masturbating won't make it any easier though. So refrain from masturbating as well.

Posted by: rajiv | 2014/01/14

same condition, i am also 16 year old.can i take one capsule in the evening for the same medicine ??

Reply to rajiv
Posted by: Shyman | 2014/01/14

kya mein her roj 1 capsule sham k tym le sakta hu ?

Reply to Shyman
Posted by: ED | 2014/01/13

WTF? Firstly what you have written here makes no sense. Secondly why would you want to take cheap medicine? Surely your health is worth a little bit of expense? Did you not inquire from the pharmacist how to take the medication you bought? It should also have instructions else take one rectally in the evenings.

Reply to ED