Question
Posted by: padda | 2008/11/15

how to stop drinking

I have a problem with alcohol and is dnt know how to stop,,, can u pls give me advise

Well, you've made the first all-important step --- you have recognized that you DO have a problem and need to stop, and that its not easy to do so. Congraulations so far. Now you'd best see a good local psychiatrist for a full assessment and to work out a treatment plan ( there may be some meds that could help, and some counselling, maybe AA as well ). Your health and bank-balance and relationships will improve enormously as you stop this. Keep up this initial progress, and, if you wish, let us know here on this forum, how you're doing