Question
Posted by: paul | 2011-03-22

how to quit smoking

i need help i want to quit smoking but its been however difficult, when i''m alone cant handle my stress without have one or two cigaretts and when i try to quit i last two to three days then i meet with a friend he smokes in front of me which make me want more!!!! HELP!!!!

Hi Paul
trying to quit smoking is difficult. You may need to use something like Zyban, which will reduce the anxiety and help you to stop smoking. For this you will need a prescription, so please speak to your doctor about it. It is not without some side effects though, so read this first:http://www.health24.com/medical/Condition_centres/777-792-1952-1958,29421.asp
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Sam | 2011-03-22

read my post
1242

its the BEST thing i ever did. and he tells you how to deal with your friends that are still smoking, and the best part is you can still socialise with them without feeling deprived etc

Reply to Sam
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-22

Hi Paul
dr Bets