Posted by: willa | 2010-03-20

how to preserve my kidneys

I had severe glomerulonephritis as a young child and it has just returned to haunt me- I have developed gout for no reason other than my GP thinks it refers back to my childhood illness. I also feel stiff, inflamed, have prickly burning in my mouth and skin, sore eyes. Obviously I want to save my kidneys. Are these definitely symptoms of kidney dysfunction and how can I get my kidneys healthy again?

Expert ImageNatural health

Metagenics makes a product Renegen to detoxifies the kidneys (practitioner only range). Dr Vogel makes drops - Nephrosolid to detoxifes the kidneys and to reduce strain that is put on the kidneys. Reneel from Heel helps to rebuild kidney tissue. Dr Vogel also makes a base powder that helps to neurtralise the acidity in the body therefor would be indicated for gout.

Dr Debbie