Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/07/17

How to overcome acro phobia

I played with the kids and the eating part even worked for my nassua although this agro phobia is getting me down the second challenge they went up the swings and down which I couldn' t and they gave me an easier challange to climb the tree till onto (which they all apparently did) and swing and jump down) I' ve reached the top but were to afraid to throw my weight down and swing (as what if my hands slip or I land scew) so I just went back as I got up. NO GOOD maybe next time.

Not "no good" at all -- sensible, that's what you were. SOme kids can get away with that sort of climbing and swinging, but as we get a bit older and heavier, and not so confident, the degree of risk inceases. Rather watch and stay unharmed, and ready to help if someone else should slip and hurt themselves. That's much more useful than joining in.

1
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/07/17

I think its better playing with them as everyone was laughing at my cowerdism, one of the twins came up for me and told me for what was expected of her while with other friends and she cowerd out and I told her I won' t see that as a challange at all rather stupdity if she would even think of doing it as she ain' t suppose to do anything in that nature should she been dared. But I' m really going to do it next time as I said I would as the hospital and dr.' s ain' t that far and its not that high that I would die as its a challenge. :-)

Reply to Zexeon