Question
Posted by: nancy | 2008/07/03

how to over come my insecurities

my problem is that i dont trust my husband and it makes me mad because i am suspicious of everything his phone has passwords and it is queit difficult i talk to him about it and all he can say is i must deal with my insecurities.He travells at times without letting me know it hurts because he cheated on me and i just cant trust him i want to get over that and move on and be a better person how do i do that please help me.

See a marriage counsellor together to sort out all these issues betwen you. An individual counsellor could help you p[ersonally deal with your own issues and concerns

1
Posted by: been there | 2008/07/03

I have been there many times... cos my husbnads had numerous affairs. The first started 10 years ago... to date I am suspicious, check the phone, pockets, vehicles.
Dont let this happen to u... u dont deserve this. Arrange for counselling for yourself... I wish someone had given me advise way back then I wont be wondering about what he is doing.
Best of luck. Remember women are strong.. u can overcome this.

Reply to been there