Question
Posted by: B | 2009-01-19

How to orgasm

Please can somebody give me advise on how to try and have an orgasm with penetration. I need details. I know that a lot of women don' t orgasm with penetration but I think that if they are with the right partner who has the patience they might get it right. I just want to see if I can but I don' t know how to go about it. My b/f has been very patient with me and he has had several girlfriends and a wife before me but he is my first b/f and my one and only lover. I only lost my virginity just before my 29th birthday so I am still very green when it comes to sex but I would like to have an exciting sex life but I think I need to teach myself how to have an orgasm with penetration. I don' t have a problem having a clit orgasm but I desperately want one with penetration - it is really getting me down now. Please can anybody help me with details of how to go about it.

most women only achieve orgasm through clitoral stimulation and not vaginal. vaginal orgasms usually occur through stimulation of the g-spot which is located on the anterior wall of the vagina, usually 4cm inwards. it can be stimulated through inserting a finger which moves in a come-to-me motion. please see www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info

3
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-20

Have you gotten advice so far or details that help you? I have a few options/suggestions that you can try to have a penetrative orgasm, but it will take some time to type it out. That is why I' m asking up front if you have already gotten yoru answer or not yet?

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Good vibrations | 2009-01-19

Have you tried a vibrator. I have never had an orgasm with a man, although I kind of " peak" . With a vibrator I can orgasm. Perhaps it would help you. Do not be shy. It is very worth it. I think everyone should have one.

Reply to Good vibrations
Posted by: ALR | 2009-01-19

I dont know how to orgasm at all...

Reply to ALR