Question
Posted by: ANNON1 | 2010-08-02

How to name your partner during sex

Hi all, thanx in advance for your inputs.

I need some advise: My parner wants me to name him during intercourse, he says it turns him on. The thing is i don''t know which names to call him cause he wants more than one. don''t laug at me  i called him honey, sweetheart, babe and so on and said he doesn''t want that he wants a name and i named him Lollypop as i thought is hot when calling someone. When i call him that every now and again he wants another names and i don''t know which one to use and i ended up feeling embarassed about that.

Please help me!

this is a forum for sexual health questions and is not open for public opinion. you would have to consult another website for further assistance with your question.

8
Posted by: Koos | 2010-08-08

Just call him Rambo. " C''mon Rambo just ram it home cause I want it now" 

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Linguist | 2010-08-03

What the hell language are you guys writing here ? Let us all enjoy the conversations. Using some sort of language that not everyone understands is like whispering in public, it just not polite

Reply to Linguist
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-08-03

ROTFLMAO....................... Ooh my God

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: skizo | 2010-08-03

akanagama kanti lo mntu wakho, mbize ngegama lakhe........

Reply to skizo
Posted by: panjo | 2010-08-03

you should consider this name calling serious stuff, tell him names like oh your big f##^$er, your dirty bastard your pervert your big prick, oh babe f& ^%^%k me your slimy dick etc..... come on just say the bad words he will love you.

Reply to panjo
Posted by: Namer | 2010-08-02

I think a name like " shithead"  would seem appropriate fora wierdo

Reply to Namer
Posted by: ANNN1 | 2010-08-02

Tok are you serious??

Reply to ANNN1
Posted by: Tdk | 2010-08-02

Panjo its a good name he will like it.

Reply to Tdk