Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010-06-17

HOW TO MAKE VAGINA SMALLER

I NEVER USE TO THINK IT WAS A PROBLEM,, MY NEW LOVE IM SEEING NOW IS VERY SMALL AND NOW I FEEL BIG... BIT IMBARRASSED WHEN WE HAVE SEX CAUSE I CANT FEEL HIM INSIDE ME.... WITH MY EX I DID NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM... IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO GET IT SMALLER....

Dear Candy

It may help to do Kegel's exercises to increase the tone of the pelvic floor muscles. These are the same muscles that you would use to stop the flow of urine. You can do these exercises any where and at anytime. They also help to give one an increased sense of control and awareness over one's body. You can also try to be more 'tuned in' to the sensations that you experience during intercourse as much of the loss of erotic sensitivity is because of a dissociation from the part of the body that is being touched.

15
Posted by: Kkk | 2010-06-18

I take it these comments are coming from older citizens right, like 21 and above...funny how messed in the heads people are when they are not being watched.....

A simple issue is singled out into a one angle and of course macho men like a bunch of hyena''s will come peeping their winnie.... I was reading with interest this dude, about to make sense and then he says i have a big one.....xa..xa...xa.

Reply to Kkk
Posted by: Kkk | 2010-06-18

Reply to Kkk
Posted by: Alexxx | 2010-06-18

Maryanne, as you friend to get in touch with me please. danielmunro 973 a t g ma il

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: Mara | 2010-06-18

Hi Candy
There''s a sangoma that i know he ''ll definately help you,i can gv u my email but pls leave Mr Small behind.Friendly tip

Reply to Mara
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-06-18

Dear Candy

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-06-17

Candy, size doesn''t matter as long as the guy knows his job. You can do the kegel exercises but wont make a difference, he must know his job. Surely he is aware that he is small.

I used to date somebody who was also small but damn the guy knew his job. I''ve got a friend that has a problem as yours everytime after sex, she has to masturbate so she can cum. The poor guy never reach the destanation, 3 minutes is enough and leaves my friend hanging.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Johnny Bravo | 2010-06-17

How much is smaller?

Reply to Johnny Bravo
Posted by: badboy | 2010-06-17

hi candy - is call kegel

Reply to badboy
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-17

Sorry Candy, i heard that there are some sort of exercsies that one can do to assist with that problem. I am not sure what they are.

Posted by: Alexxx | 2010-06-17

the only way would be for you to control things and change positions and hopefully find one where you know he can feel you. i have a huge one by the way.

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: Candy | 2010-06-17

Come one guys... im serious here i dnt want another size i want the man im with ,,, but i want us both to enjoy sex... i want him to enjoy me also.... so all im asking for is if there is a way i can tighten it...

Reply to Candy
Posted by: KRYzee | 2010-06-17

You won''t be satisfied till you get ma ah!!!!!!!!1Candy

Reply to KRYzee
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-17

Candy i have one that you will definitely feel inside you. Are you interested?

Posted by: Candy | 2010-06-17

yes xxx i know cause realy this is the first time that i must say and honestly i have never seen small like that,, but thats not the isue i love him and want us both to enjoy it.... i also dnt want him get the feeling he''s swiming inside of me.... cause if i cant feel him... how can he feel me...

Reply to Candy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-17

I doubt whether the " problem"  lies with you ...... if he is on the small side then you might have to experiment to find a position that is more suitable.
Also have more foreplay so you are really turned on by the time he penetrates you.

Reply to XXX