Question
Posted by: Rockfantasy | 2007/05/08

Q.

How to loose 3kg in 1 month?

I just want to find out how to loose weight in a month, is that possible?

Expert's Reply

A.

Dear Rockfantasy
If you follow an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss', ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) for up to 90 min a day, then it is possible to lose about 1 kg per week, and thus achieve a loss of 3 kg in one month in a balanced way.

1
user comments

C.

Posted by: Dawn | 2007/05/10

Join weighless! I lost 11kgs in 3 months and it was really easy - and I did not even excercise!

Reply to Dawn

Want to comment?